Reflections on Josephus Gilbert –the genuine article! I don’t have too many human idols—but he was one! He was so tough, both mentally and physically, that he must have slept with a teddy-bear…read more.
The Joseph Series:
- Part 1 – Joseph’s Childhood. The coat of many colors. His brothers. Being sold into slavery.
- Part 2 – Finding an Escape. In Potiphar’s house/Potiphar’s wife.
- Part 3 – Bloom Where You are Planted. Life in prison.
- Part 4 – Dreaming of Abundance. The importance of self-confidence, training, and saving.
- Part 5 – We Are True Men…We Are Not Spies! Learning from mistakes. Being wise rather than presumptuous. Taking responsibility.
- Part 6 – Too Good to be True. ‘Reunited…and it feels so good.’
- Part 7 – A Stellar and Exemplary Life. The final days. Contrasting the contemporary life of Ruth Bader Ginsburg and other exemplary women.
Overcoming Evil with Good: A commentary on Romans 12.
Breeze, Noski, or Segundo: ’It ain’t what they call you, it’s what you answer to.’ —W.C. Fields. (1 Corinthians 15: 51-58)
We Plant, We Water (1 Corinthians 3:1-9)
Nuggets (1 Thessalonians 5)